Professional Synchronization from Davida
The Davida Vacuum Gauge System is a proven workshop tool used by professionals and home mechanics. Every set is a handbuilt, quality product designed for simple and accurate carburettor balancing. Ready to use pre-damped gauges, fitted with neoprene pipes and housed within a robust powder-coated steel case.
"Carburettor synchronizing is sometimes seen as a mysterious process that takes place behind the closed doors of a dealer's workshop. But, with the right gear, it's not beyond the scope of the home mechanic." Rod Gibson, Classic Motorcycle Mechanics.
Download a guide to using Davida Vacuum Gauge System
Download part 1
Download part 2
To save to your computer right click and 'save as'...You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these guides.
Find out More : See the Gauges Styles
Vacuum Gauges : Features
- Gauges 63mm diameter with clear and easy to read 76 cmHg/30 inHg Scale in 2 cm/1 in gradiations. Built to industry standard, the internal gauge instrumentation is made with brass mechanism and copper alloy bourdon tube.
- Pre-damped Because accurate carburettor balancing relies on the precise pre-damping of the gauges, the Davida Vacuum Gauges have a unique pre-damped system. Ready to use, each gauge is individually calibrated to ensure highly accurate readings, first time, every time.
- Manifold Adaptors Supplied with 5mm and 6mm Brass Manifold Adaptors to fit most machines.
- Petrol Pipe Extensions Allow tank to be removed but remain connected duringcarburettor balancing.
- Protective Sleeve Convenient storage for workshop use.